- Supports the immune defences for the lips
- May improve the healing for compromised lips
- May also help to support the immune system
- May also aid general skin health and wound healing
- Aids in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing
- Contains vitamin C, bioflavonoids and zinc – supportive nutrients for skin health and immune function
Lysine hydrochloride 625 mg
equiv. Lysine 500 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200 mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 200 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate 25 mg
equiv. Zinc 5 mg
Adults: Maintenance dose – Take two tablets once a day (with food) or as professionally advised. Dose for management of symptoms: One tablet, three times a day (with food), or as professionally advised
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Cautions and interactions
Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Use only as directed and always read the label
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.