Thompson's Glucose Manager is a high strength combination of B vitamins, minerals, chromium and Gymnema herb, to support normal blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- May helps maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals
- May assist in maintaining general health
- Contains chromium picolinate, a highly absorbable form of chromium
Adults: 1-2 tablets daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg|
|Folic Acid||150 mcg|
|Chromium Picolinate (equiv. Chromium 25 mcg)||201 mcg|
|Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate (equiv. Magnesium 20 mg)||100 mg|
|Manganese Amino Acid Chelate (equiv. Manganese 2.5 mg)||25 mg|
|Zinc Amino Acid Chelate (equiv. Zinc 7.5 mg)||37.5 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg|
|Gymnema 250 mg standardized extract 25% Gymnemic acids||2500mg|
|Garlic (Allium sativum bulb) 10mg extract||1000mg|
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus fruit) 5 mg extract
|Ginkgo Biloba Leaf 10mg extract||500mg|
|24% Ginkgo flavonglycosides|
|Goat’s Rue (Galega officinalis herb) 50mg extract||200mg|
No Added Dairy, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, nuts, peanut, shellfish, soy, sesame seed, artificial flavouring and preservatives. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan use
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.