Thompsons Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Boron is an effective joint support supplement specially formulated to promote healthy joints and provides symptomatic relief from osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. At 2 tablets a day, this joint formula contains a clinically proven dosage of glucosamine for optimum joint mobility. Added with boron for healthy bones.
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring compound in the body. It is a structural component of cartilages. Glucosamine is important in maintaining mobile, flexible and healthy joints. It can also prevent joint pain and stiffness.
Chondroitin sulphate is another structural protein important in cartilage synthesis. It also aids in the production of collagen and blocks the action of cartilage digesting enzymes. Chondroitin neutralizes free radicals to prevent the onset of inflammation which cause joint pain. Together with glucosamine, it maintains cartilage health, and prevents joint wear and tear.
Thompsons Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Boron benefits:
- Promotes joint mobility for arthritis patients
- Alleviates symptoms like joint swelling, joint pain and joint tenderness linked to osteoarthritis
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy joints and cartilage
- Assists in cartilage repair
- Provides joint support during physical activity, exercise and sports
- Contains boron for bone structure, bone density and strength
- Aids in enhanced calcium absorption
Thompsons Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Boron is recommended for:
- Those who are suffering from symptoms of osteoarthritis, such as joint pain, joint swelling and mobility
- Athletes, sports enthusiasts and physically active persons at risk of suffering from wear and tear of cartilage
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - take one to two tablets a day (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
|Ingredients per tablet|
|Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium||225mg|
|Borax...equiv Boron||1.5 mg|
Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Boron can be taken on a long-term basis. Use with caution in those with shellfish sensitivities.