Thompsons Esterified C is a superior vitamin supplement featuring vitamin C added with bioflavonoids for greater absorption and utilization. The non acidic esterifed form of vitamin C is readily absorbed by the body and is specially made gentle on the stomach. Vitamin C serves as a potent antioxidant and immune supporting nutrient, along with cofactors and bioflavonoids. Added Acerola and Roeship enhance the action of the esterified vitamin C. Now available in delicious tasting chewables!
There are many health benefits from esterified vitamin C. One, it strengthens the immune system and promotes tissue repair and wound healing. It shields the body from pollutants, smoke, stress and degenerative disorders. Esterified vitamin C also provides relief from hayfever and allergic conditions.
Vitamin C is important in the synthesis of collagen, a major structural protein in connective tissues, tendons and cartilages. It is also essential in maintaining healthy gums, repairing wounds and boosting the body’s immune system.
The body needs its daily supply of vitamin C because of its inability to synthesize it. Plus, nutrient requirements increase in times of stress, trauma, presence of sickness, growth and development, recovery after surgery and excess smoking or alcohol intake.
Thompsons Esterified C benefits:
- Helps in times of winter ills and chills
- Supports healthy immune function
- Aids normal tissue repair and wound healing
- Aids iron absorption
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Thompsons Esterified C is suitable for:
- Individuals who need immune support while affected by winter ills and chills
- People who seek a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who seek a daily supplement to support general wellbeing
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults only – Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised
- Calcium Ascorbate with Metabolites (Ester C)1g (1000mg)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids20 mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) fruit100 mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit30 mg
- Tabletting aids
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Corn, gluten, lactose, shell fish, fish, dairy, egg, nuts, peanuts, sesame seed, soy, artificial colour, artificial flavour, artificial preservative. Suitable for Vegetarian and Vegan use.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice