Thompon's Cod Liver Oil is a natural source of Vitamins A and D and important omega-3 fatty acids, commonly used to support general health & wellbeing.
- Supports general health & wellbeing
- Natural source of Vitamins A & D
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
equiv. Vitamin A138mcg RE
equiv. Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3)1.21mcg (48IU)
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Adults – Take three capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Cautions and interactions
Always read the label and use as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.