Telfast 60mg gives relief for the following symptoms of hay-feverallergies (seasonal allergic rhinitis) such as:
- watery & itchy eyes
- itchy throat
- blocked, itchy or runny nose.
Telfast 60mg Hay-Fever Allergy Relief is a non-sedating antihistamine which means it has been shown not to make you drowsy or to slow down your reactions.
DirectionsThe usual dosage for adults and children over 12 years is one 60mg tablet once or twice daily, when required.
IngredientsFexofenadine Hydrochloride 60mg (12 hour slow release)
WarningsDo not use during pregnancy or lactation except on medical advice.Although most people will not experience any, some of the side effects that may occur with TELFAST are: headache, tiredness, nausea, and indigestion.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.