Telfast 120mg Tablets provide fast acting hay fever, allergy, or hive relief using its non drowsy formulation. Each tablet includes powerful ingredients to keep your allergies at bay without making you drowsy. Enjoy each day without fretting over your allergies. Does not contain sugar, gluten or lactose.
Telfast 120mg Tablets provide relief from the following hay fever and allergy symptoms:
- Frequent sneezing
- Itchy, runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy throat
The Action of Antihistamines
Antihistamines are used for the treatment of symptoms associated with allergies including sneezing, itching and watery eyes. It can also treat insect bites and inflammatory conditions of the skin. If you are unsure of which antihistamine would suit you best please contact our pharmacist.
The usual The usual dosage for adults and children over 12 years is one tablet daily as required.
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride or 120mg (24 hour slow release)
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation except on medical advice.
Although most people will not experience any, some of the side effects that may occur with TELFAST are: headache, tiredness, nausea, and indigestion.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.