Designed specifically for fertility charting, the OVUNOW Basal Digital Thermometer combines pinpoint accuracy with ease of use.
- Digital Recall Memory of last temperature reading.
- Automatic audible beep at peak temperature.
- Includes complete instructions with Ovulation Chart.
- Effective Range: 32 degrees to 43 degrees
- Display: Liquid Crystal: 1/100th of a degree (4 Digits)
Take the basal temperature at the same waking time in the morning. The basal body temperature (BBT) should be taken for approximatelly 60-90 seconds or until the beeper sounds. Any activity may raise the BBT so it should be taken before getting out of bed.
Place the thermometer well under the tongue. Close the lips and keep them closed until thermometer is removed.
The BBT can be read directly from the LED display after the audible beep indicating the temperature recording is complete.
Record your reading and what day of the cycle it is. A chart is provided in the package for this purpose.