There's nothing to assemble, and Summer's Eve Comfortip® nozzle allows for easy, comfortable use. So feel fresh and clean, with Summer's Eve Douche.
Refreshes and cleanses vaginal secretions. Ideal for use after menstrating, after using contraceptive jellies and cream, to clear out vaginal secretions or anytime to feel clean and refreshed.
DirectionsRemove sanitary overwrap.Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp the Comfortip® nozzle firmly with the other hand. Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until click is heard. The nozzle should be gently inserted into vagina, no more than 3 inches. Slowly squeeze bottle. Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina. Can be used while sitting on the toilet, in the bathtub or while standing in the shower.
WarningsDo not douche:
To prevent pregnancy
If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD)
To self-treat or prevent a PID or STD
After exposure to an STD
If douching results in excessive dryness or irritation
More than twice weekly or during pregnancy
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.