Strepsils Sore Throat Blocked Nose Lozenges provide effective relief from sore throats, plus a menthol burst to help clear the nose.
The double antibacterial action helps to kill the bacteria that can cause sore throats and mouth infections. The added menthol burst helps to clear the blocked nose.
- Effective sore throat relief.
- Double Antibacterial action
- And helps clear the nose
Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
Strepsils Lozenges are suitable for adults and children over 6 years. Not suitable for children 6 years and under. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Each lozenges contains: Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg, Amylmetacresol 600µg and Menthol 8mg. Each lozenge also contains Sucrose and Glucose.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Each lozenges also contains Sucrose & Glucose. The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.