The essential amino acid l-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep/wake cycles. l-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body’s precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, l-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system. Source Naturals l-TRYPTOPHAN is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
1 tablet three times daily, between meals and preferably with fruit juice. To support restful sleep, take 3 tablets before bed.
Every 2 tablets contain:
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 40 mg
Iron (naturally occurring) 0.8 mg
Allergies: Suitable for vegetarians and contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.