Solgar® Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum™ Omega Softgels help maintain:
- Cardiovascular health (maintains heart and blood circulation)*
- Immune system and antioxidant support (includes natural source of vitamin D3)*
- Optimal joint health*
- Cellular health and general wellbeing*
Wild-caught salmon has been a native Alaskan food staple for thousands of years. Now you can enjoy all the heart health benefits of this fish in a simple softgel form.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) softgels daily, with meals, or as suggested by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Clary Sage Oil, Thyme Oil. Contains Fish (salmon).
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.