Solgar® MSM Powder 226 g contains MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), an organic sulphur compound and one of the most common substances found in the body and is a building block for bones and joints.
Methylsulfonylmethane provides sulphur which is needed for many different essential functions within the body. It plays an important part in producing glucosamine, which is important for healthy bones and joints. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. MSM can be found in several foods such as green vegetables, but is destroyed by even modest processing.
Solgar® MSM Powder 226 g comes in an easy to take powder form and with only half a teaspoon a day you will make sure that you receive this essential organic sulphur for your daily wellbeing
- Important mineral for joint health
- Essential for several functions within the body
- Natural occurring organic sulphur compound
- Easy to take powder form
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Take one-half (1/2) teaspoon daily with 227ml (8 fl.oz.) of water or juice, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed direction for use.
Each half teaspoon provides:
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 3000 mg
Other Ingredients: Anti-caking Agent: silicon dioxide
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Soya, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.