Solgar® Lutein Lycopene Carotene Complex provides a natural source Beta-carotene, alongside Alpha-carotene and other carotenoids.
Solgar® Lutein Lycopene Carotene Complex provides one of the best natural forms of oceanic beta-carotene from a sea algae. This sea algae, Dunaliella salina is a green micro-algae and can be found in sea salt fields. Lycopene is a bright red carotene and can be found in most red fruits and vegetables.
- Potent source of antioxidants
- Contains Alpha-carotene, Beta-carotene and other carotenoids
- Helps to minimise damage caused by free radicals
- Vegan, Vegetarian
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each veggie capsule provides
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 3,000 mcg
Lutein 5 mg
Lycopene 5 mg
Alpha Carotene 1.72 mg
Zeaxanthin 263 mcg
Phytoene 134 mcg
Phytofluene 45 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Caramel (Color), Grapeskin (Color).
Free of Gluten
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.