Snoreeze Oral Strips are the convenient alternative to Snoreeze Throat spray. These fast dissolving, mint flavoured strips target the main cause of snoring and are ideal if you tend to snore more when lying on your back.
8 hour action Oral Strips contain a unique time-release formula, which coats the back of the throat throughout the night and reduces the vibrations of the soft tissues, helping to stop snoring.
Contains natural ingredients Snoreeze Oral Strips are based on natural active ingredients including:
* Peppermint Oil - to improve airflow and tone the tissues
* Vitamin E and Sodium Hyaluronate - to moisturise and tone the throat tissues for added comfort
* Guar Gum - for added lubrication
Snoreeze helps you and your partner enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.
1. Simply place a Snoreeze Oral Strip on the roof of your mouth
2. Allow it to dissolve for 20-30 seconds
3. The active ingredients work by coating the tissues at the back of the throat. You can take more than one Oral Strip per night if desired, but one is usually sufficient
Ingredientspectin (from apples), aqua (water), glycerin (vegetal origin, GMO-free source), peppermint oil (from peppermint plant), cellulose (vegetal origin), sorbitan stearate (vegetal origin), polysorbate 60 (from vegetable oil), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), menthol (from peppermint), aspartame, potassium sorbate, sodium saccharin, acesulfame K , hyaluronic acid (from wheat and glucose), guar gum (vegetal origin), citric acid (from sucrose), brilliant blue FCF Snoreeze Oral Strips are suitable for vegetarians, and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. Snoreeze Oral Strips is medically certified and has been produced to pharmaceutical standards.
* Keep out of reach of small children
* Store in a cool, dry place
* Avoid heat and humidity
* Best before date: see side of plastic container
* Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients
* Snoreeze recommends that if you are pregnant, consult your doctor before use
There is no guaranteed cure for snoring. However, Snoreeze can relieve the symptoms of snoring to help provide a peaceful night's sleep.
Snoreeze is not a cure for sleep apnoea (a related respiratory medical condition). You may be suffering from sleep apnoea if you stop breathing during the night, wake up tired and unrefreshed or fall asleep easily during the day. If you experience any of these symptoms we recommend that you consult your doctor. ?