Smith & Nephew OpSite Post-Op is a revolutionary post-operative dressing combining a high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR) film and the cushioning and absorbency of a low adherent pad together with an easy application carrier system. The hydrophilic polyurethane film on OpSite Post-Op has REACTIC properties that 'switch on' in the presence of moisture allowing any excess to transpire into the atmosphere.
OpSite Post-Op offers the following advantages:
- Bacterial barrier: Protects the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Waterproof film: Patient can shower with the dressing in situ.
- Low allergy adhesive: A unique grid pattern adhesive minimising the risk of an allergic response.
- Highly absorbent pad: Rapidly absorbs serous exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximise absorbency and reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Low adherence: The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Conformable: Comfortable and non obtrusive for the patient.
- High MVTR: The patented REACTIC* film has a unique molecular structure with an MVTR of 11000g/m 2 /24hr 3 , making it significantly more permeable to water vapour than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
- Round corners/thin film: Reduces occurrence of lifting or snag, helping the dressing to stay in place for longer.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.