Skinoren is used to treat acne. When rubbed into the skin, the azelaic acid in Skinoren kills the bacteria that cause acne. In addition Skinoren stops the acne relevant skin cells from growing too strongly and thus blocking the pores of the skin to form pimples.
DirectionsSkinoren should be applied to the affected areas of the skin morning and night, and should be used regularly over several months for best results. Before Skinoren is applied, the skin should be thoroughly cleaned with water, or with a mild skin-cleansing agent.
Ingredients1g contains Azelaic acid 200mg, and Benzoic acid 2mg.
WarningsYou should be careful not to get Skinoren in your eyes when applying. It is not known whether skinoren cream will harm infants when used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not use Skinoren if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.Local sk
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.