- Selsun is the only Anti-dandruff shampoo in New Zealand with Selenium Sulfide, which is clinically proven as an effective anti-dandruff agent.
- Selsun Gold for more severe cases of dandruff.
- It is also recommended in the treatment of skin and scalp problems - seborrhoeic dermatitis and tinea versicolor.
DirectionsScalp treatment: Apply Selsun to wet hair, lather and leave on scalp for 3 minutes, rinse and repeat treatment. Rinse thoroughly in running water.
Skin treatment: Apply undiluted to affected areas and leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. repeat daily for a week or as instructed.
IngredientsSelenium sulphide 25mg/ml.
WarningsDo not swallow. Avoid eye contact. Do not use 48 hours before or after permanent waving, tinting or bleaching. Avoid contact with jewellery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
it's been 2 and half weeks and I still haven't gotten my shampoo, the delivery service is ridiculous. I will do another review after I get to use it