Sebamed Sunscreen Lotion
Sebamed Multi Protect Sun Lotion Sunscreen, Safeguards against sun induced damage and ageing; intensive hydration and regeneration for very sun intolerant skin, oil-free formulation also suitable for oily and acne skin.
SPF tested and based on the COLIPA sunscreen products recommendation
UVA protection: 98 % UVA absorption (higher than Australian Standard)
Perfumed or non-perfumed
Free from paraffin, parabens, PEG bonds and PABA esters, acrylamide?
* With pH value 5.5
* Reliable UVA + UVB protection
* Highly effective UVA/UVB filter system, as of SPF 15 combined with micropigments, prevent sunlight induced damage and irritations to the skin
* Anti-Ageing skin protection with vitamin E and regenerating provitamin B5
* Natural Hydro-Fructol Formula keeps the sun-exposed skin smooth and supple to protect the elasticity of the skin
* Counteracts sun-induced pigmentation marks and signs of premature ageing
* Water sweat resistant up to 6 hours, sand resistant
* Easily applied, non-greasy, does not leave white residues
* Shields against sunburn
* Dermatologically tested
* Safeguards against sun-induced damage and ageing
* For very sensitive skin
* For sun-intolerant skin
* Suitable for children
* For beach, sport and city
Use as directed
Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Cellulose Gum, Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Inulin, Lecithin
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.