Long periods of inactivity, combined with the cramped conditions and dehydration which can ocur on long journeys, can cause a number of circulatory problems including Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Scholl Flight Socks are medically proven to help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis by helping to improve blood circulation. They also help to prevent swollen ankles and tired aching legs.
Scholl Flight socks are made with advanced hosiery technology to improve circulation and have 30 Denier semi-sheer. They are ultra soft and have a comfort top with a reinforced toe. They are also combined with antimicrobial protection to keep your feet fresh.
Scholl Flight socks are available in 3 sizes:
- Buy UK 2-4 (AUS W4-W6) (EUR 34-37)
- Buy UK 4-6 (AUS W6-W8) (EUR 37-39)
- Buy UK 6-8 (AUS W8-W10) (EUR 39-42)
Scholl Flight Socks should be worn in place of normal socks throughout the journey. Always wear both socks and ensure that they are pulled up to just below the knee. See enclosed leaflet for correct fitting and care. Handwash. Do not iron.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.