Sanderson Premium Vitamin D 1000IU 100 Capsules
Sanderson Premium Vitamin D 1000IU is a superior vitamin D supplement. Also called as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is specially harnessed from the sunlight. However, due to the harmful risk of over exposure to UV rays and the increasing awareness on skin cancer, individuals choose to stay indoors nowadays, leading to low vitamin D stores.
Sanderson Premium Vitamin D 1000IU may be beneficial for old people or for those who prefer to stay at home. Aside from them, young adults are also at risk of vitamin D deficiency. The lack of vitamin D is also apparent in dark skinned people who have more pigmented skin and thus, less vitamin D.
- Vitamin D is essential in assisting calcium in reducing the risk or preventing osteoporosis.
- Helps prevent muscle atrophy or muscle weakness commonly occurring in ageing. Also prevents decreased bone mineral density for those experiencing poor nutrient absorption.
- Vitamin D may also regulate immune system functions.
- Vitamin D may promote normal, healthy birth weight when taken by pregnant women.
- Stimulates positive mood levels, especially during winter when Seasonal Affective Disorder is common
- Promotes maintenance and building of strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Helps fight vitamin D deficiency occurring in strict vegetarians and vegans, alcoholics, dark skinned people and those with celiac disease or other gut malabsorption disorder
- Sanderson supplement is a low allergy formulation since it is without yeast, gluten, fish, lactose, starch, dairy and synthetic flavouring and preservatives.
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
Each softgel capsule contains:
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 1000iu
Of all published cases of vitamin D toxicity for which a vitamin D amount is known, only one occurred at a level of intake under 40,000 IU per day.
Do not take more than the dose stated on the label without consultation with a healthcare practitioner.
Caution with blood pressure medications as vitamin D may reduce drug effects.
Use with caution in patients with hypercalcemia or systemic lupus erythematosus
Do not use in sarcoidosis or hyperparathyroidism without medical supervision
High doses require medical supervision in patients with atherosclerosis and heart disease
High doses may interact with digitalis.