6 Tins Free Shipping to China
S-26 Gold Step 4 Junior (From 2 Years) x 6 Tins - To China Only
This product is for export to China only, according to the latest regulation from Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) and New Zealand Customs Service. We will reject your order if your delivery destination is NOT China. For more information, please refer to Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) Thank you for your kind understanding.
S-26 GOLD JUNIOR is a nutritious vanilla milk drink for children aged two years and older. It is a rich source of 16 vitamins and minerals to help support your child’s growth and development. S-26 GOLD JUNIOR can be included in your child’s diet as a supplement which may be beneficial when dietary intakes of energy and nutrients are inadequate.
S-26 GOLD JUNIOR milk drink contains:
- Omega 3 from 100% vegetable sources
- Iron to help support children’s growth and development and assist oxygen transport around the body. S-26 GOLD JUNIORcontains 50% of a toddler’s RDI* per serve
- Vitamin C which helps iron absorption from food. S-26 GOLD JUNIOR contains 50% of a toddler’s RDI* per serve
- Calcium which is necessary for normal teeth and bone structure. S-26 GOLD JUNIOR contains 31% of a toddler’s RDI* per serve
- A low saturated fat level that is within Australian dietary guidelines.
These assist when dietary intakes of energy and nutrients may be in adequate.
S-26 GOLD JUNIOR milk drink has no artificial colours or preservatives.
The main milk ingredient (non-fat milk powder) in S-26 GOLD JUNIOR is sourced from Australia.
* RDI = Recommended Dietary Intake
|To prepare one feed:|
|Age||Water (mL)||Level scoops of powder||Suggested serves per day*|
|*”Suggest serves per day” is provided as a guide when your child’s intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate. Use only the enclosed scoop in the preparation of a drink. Discard any unfinished serves.|
There are many ways your child can enjoy S-26 GOLD JUNIOR milk drink. Simply add to water and your toddler can enjoy it as a delicious milk drink . Or you can blend it with fruits such as bananas, berries or mangoes to make a yummy fruit smoothie.
Non-fat milk powder; lactose; vegetable oils (including soybean); whey protein concentrate; oligofructose; emulsifiers (monoglycerides, soy, lecithin); acidity regulator (potassium bicarbonate); ethyl vanillin; long-chain polyunstaurated fatty acids from single-sell sources [arachidonic acid (AA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)]; antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl, palmitate); lutein.
Minerals - Calcium phosphate; magnesium chloride; ferrous sulphate; zinc sulphate; potassium iodide.
Vitamins - Vitamin C; niacin; vitamin E; vitamin B6; vitamin B1; vitamin B2; vitamin A; folic acid; beta-carotene; vitamin D; vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colours or preservatives.
Allergy Statement - Contains milk and soy.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.