Provides long lasting relief for up to 8 hours in adults and children from dry, irritating and hacking coughs. Robitussin liquid coats and soothes the throat.
Contains the proven cough suppressant Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide to relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritations as may occur with a cold.
- Throat Soothing Formula
- Child Resistant Cap
Every 6 to 8 hours orally when necessary:
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 10 mL
Children 6 years – under 12 years: 5 mL
Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
Do not use in children under 6 years of age. Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
Please refer to the product data sheet for more details.
Each 10mL of oral liquid contains:
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide monohydrate 30mg.
Also contains Sodium benzoate, Saccharin sodium, Glucose (from wheat), Fructose and Maltose.
Excipients: Allura red AC, Cherry flavour (vanilla) 21146 as Cherry Vanilla Flavour 21146, Citric acid,
Ethanol, Glucose liquid, Glycerol, High fructose corn syrup, Menthol, Purified water,
Saccharin sodium, Sodium benzoate, Vanilla flavour 52089A.
Do not use this product:
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you are taking prescription medication for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions e.g. monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) or Parkinson's disease, or for 2 weeks after stopping the medication. If you are not sure if your prescription medication contains one of these drugs, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- during an acute asthma attack.
- in children under 6 years of age.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with:
- chronic bronchitis
- have a cough with excessive phlegm.
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are taking other cough and cold medicines.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.