Robitussin Chesty Cough Forte
Is formulated for heavy chest congestion. It contains both the expectorant Guaiphenesin and the mucolytic, Bromhexine. Guaiphenesin increases the flow of natural secretions along the respiratory tract. Bromhexine liquefies and breaks down the secretions. This combination helps break up a cough by loosening congestion so you can cough it up and get it off your chest.
Children 6 – under 12 years 5mL
Adults and Children 12 years and over 10mL
Time between each dose : Every 8 hours orally when necessary
Maximum No. of Doses : 3 doses in 24 hours
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Do not use in children under 6 years of age. For children 6 to 11 years of age consult a healthcare professional before use.
Each 10mL of oral liquid contains:
- Guaiphenesin 200mg
- Bromhexine Hydrochloride 8mg
- Sugar Free
- Child Resistant Cap
- Free Measuring Cup
- Fruit Flavour
Also contains Sodium benzoate, Saccharin sodium. This product contains Sorbitol (10.5g/30mL) which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
May contain traces of Alcohol in the flavour.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.