Robitussin Chesty Cough
Provides symptomatic relief from the family's congested chests and coughs due to the common cold. Robitussin Chesty Cough contains the expectorant Guaiphenesin, which increases the flow of natural secretions along the lower respiratory tract. This liquefying effect helps break up a cough and helps loosen congestion so you can cough it up and get it off your chest.
Children 6 – under 12 years : 5mL - 10mL
Adults and Children 12 years and over : 10mL - 20mL
Time between each dose
Every 6-8 hours orally when necessary
Maximum No. of Doses
6 doses in 24 hours
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Do not use in children under 6 years of age. For children 6 to 11 years of age consult a healthcare professional before use.
Each 10mL of oral liquid contains: • Guaiphenesin 200mg
- Sugar Free
- Child Resistant Cap
- Free Measuring Cup
- Raspberry Flavour
Also contains Ethanol (alcohol) 40mg/mL (4.8%v/v); Sodium benzoate and Saccharin sodium. This product contains Sorbitol (65g/120mL) which may have a laxative effect. May contain traces of Alcohol in the flavour.
Consult your doctor if you have a cough that persists more than one week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.