- Resolve Plus 1% combines hydrocortisone 1% to reduce inflammation and miconazole nitrate 2%, a broad-spectrum antifungal with anti-bacterial activity against Gram-positive organisms such as Staphylococcus aureus.
- Resolve Plus 1% provides rapid and optimal relief for patients by treating the infection and reducing inflammation, helping them feel better faster.
- The hydrocortisone 1% / miconazole nitrate 2% combination has higher cure rates than either miconazole 2% or hydrocortisone 1% alone in the treatment of fungal infected seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Combination therapy improves patient compliance because your patients only have to use one product instead of two when suffering from inflamed fungal infections.
- Resolve Plus 1% is simple and easy to use.
- Resolve Plus 1% does not contain any irritants such as parabens, propylene glycol or lanolin, and is perfume free.
DirectionsClean and dry affected areas thoroughly and gently apply resolve plus to the affected area and surrounding skin twice daily. once inflammation has subsided, continue treatment with a plain Antifungal Cream such as Resolve for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to prevent recurrence. Cleanse skin with a Soap Substitute to avoid skin irritation.
IngredientsResolve Plus contains Miconazole 2% w/w, Hydrocortisone 1% w/w and is preserved with Phenethyl alcohol 1% w/w
WarningsAlways read the label. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional. Avoid the eyes. Do not use Resolve Plus in children under 2 years of age unless under medical supervision. Do not use on Acne. Do not u
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.