Regaine Extra Strength Foam
Regaine Extra Strength Foam is a non-messy, easy-to-use, and fast drying foam that contains a purified and concentrated solution of minoxidil for an effective topical treatment that reinvigorates the hair follicles for fuller, thicker, and shinier hair!
Reinvigorates the hair follicles
Regaine Extra Strength Foam contains minoxidil, a synthetic drug that works by increasing the blood flow to the scalp. By increasing the blood flow, minoxidil stimulates the hair follicles. This increases the size of the follicles and the diameter of the hair shaft. Because the size of the follicles gets bigger, the strands of hair are able to grow thicker as well. Aside from this, it prevents the hair follicles from shrinking and becoming smaller, which makes the hair grow thinner.
Increases the hair growth phase
The cycle of hair growth has three phases: (1) the growth phase, (2) the transitional phase, and (3) the resting phase. Part of what causes and leads to hair loss is that sometimes the growth phase becomes shortened. Sometimes, the hair follicles even jump directly to the resting phase! These two can be caused by a number of factors, like stress and your diet.
Regaine Extra Strength Foam helps reduce hair loss by increasing the length of the hair growth phase. This enables the hair follicles to continue growing hair for a longer amount of time. In addition, it stimulates the hair follicles to shorten the resting phase.
Natural health benefits:
- stimulates the hair follicles for longer hair growth phase
- increases size of hair follicles and prevents them from shrinking
- makes hair grow thicker and fuller
- Part your hair to expose your scalp
- Hold can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam onto your fingers. The total amount of foam should be half a capful
- Apply the foam to your scalp and gently massage it throughout the hair loss area. Then wash your hands, and you're done
Minoxidil Topical Foam 5%. w/w
Regaine is a topical treatment and please follow the instructions included with each pack. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- If your scalp is inflamed, red, irritated , infected or painful.
- You do NOT have a family history of hair loss
- You have had an allergic reaction to Regaine or any of its ingredients
- You are under 18 years or over 65 years of age.
- (Women) you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you have any heart problems.