- Refresh are suitable for comforting irritated, dry and tired eyes. They are also used for in-eye re-wetting of contact lenses.
- Each single-use container of Refresh remains sterile until it is opened. The single use containers are convenient and easy to carry.
- Refresh is preservative free and will not cause allergies or adverse reactions associated with eye drop preservatives.
- Refresh comes in a box of 30 x 0.4ml containers.
- Make sure container is intact before use.
- To open, COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB, do not pull off.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as often as required.
- Each ml contains polyvinyl alcohol 14mg, povidone 6mg with sodium chloride and purified water.
- Refresh contains no antimicrobial agent.
- Eye drops are prone to bacterial contamination and are therefore generally discarded 4 weeks after the time of opening the container.
- Never save unused contents. DO NOT REUSE. Dispose of container properly.