Red Seal Toothpaste Lemon Fresh is a toothpaste with a refreshing natural lemon flavour and a low salicylate formula suitable for people allergic to salicylates. It is free from sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS) and suitable for people using homeopathic remedies.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). Some people find SLS can increase problems with mouth ulcers and gum sensitivity.
- Mint free.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Suitable for people using homeopathic remedies.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
- Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
- Purified water.
- Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
- Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
- Lauryl glucoside.
- Lemon oil.
- Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
- Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
- Magnesium aluminium silicate:Mineral-based thickener.
- Lime oil.
- Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
- Totarol: Antibacterial action.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
found it nice to use pleasant taste will buy again
This toothpaste is lovely. I like most that it is SLS free and the taste is great. Gives a fresh mouth feel that lasts. Will definitely purchase again
Great toothpaste, would never go back to ones with Sodium Laurate in them
Give this 5 stars. Leaves the mouth feeling fresh and no nasties in the ingredients. Great toothpaste.
This is a fabulous product to use - no sodium laureth and tastes great. Definitely the toothpaste in our house from now on.