Pure Encapsulations PureLean Vegetarian Protein contains DNF-10® peptides, multivitamin/mineral complex, omega-3 fatty acids and superfruit antioxidants to support healthy weight management.
- Supports healthy weight management
- Includes DNF-10 peptides to promote satiety and weight management
- 15 grams vegetarian protein from a unique blend of vegetarian rice, pea, and chia proteins
- 4 g fiber
- 200 milligrams omega-3 fatty acids from chia
- 1g MCT per serving
- Superfruit antioxidant blend of pomegranate fruit extract, acerola berry extract, quercetin, acai berry powder, and blueberry fruit extract
- Comprehensive multivitamin/mineral core including antioxidants, activated B vitamins, and chelated minerals
- Contains activated folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate)
- Creamy taste and texture
- GMO Free
Add 1 serving to 8 oz of water, milk, or juice. Blend with fresh or frozen fruit pieces if desired. Shake, stir, or blend until smooth.
Each scoop contains:
- calories 110
- total fat 2.5 g
- saturated fat 1 g
- total carbohydrate 8 g
- dietary fiber 4 g
- total sugars 3 g
- includes 3 g Added Sugars
- protein 15 g
- Vitamin A (as acetate) 450 mcg
- Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate) 30 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol succinate) 10 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 40 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) (B1) 0.75 mg
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.85 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 1 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE (200 mcg 5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 6 mcg
- biotin 150 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 5 mg
- calcium (naturally occurring and as calcium citrate) 220 mg
- iron (naturally occurring) 1 mg
- phosphorus (naturally occurring) 100 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- magnesium (naturally occurring and as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- zinc (as zinc glycinate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 35 mcg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 60 mcg
- sodium (naturally occurring) 300 mg
- superfruit antioxidant blend 100 mg
(from pomegranate fruit extract, acerola berry extract, quercetin, açai berry powder, and blueberry fruit extract)
- DNF-10 yeast hydrolysate (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 500 mg
Other ingredients: xylitol, luo han guo (Momordica grosvenori) extract (fruit)
- Consume within 90 days from opening.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.