Pure Encapsulations ProSoothe II supports menstrual comfort and mood, and helps lessen fatigue and cravings. Pure Encapsulations ProSoothe II is a comprehensive nutrient and botanical formula that helps provide the proper nutrients to support mood, cravings, cramps and bloating associated with a normal menstrual cycle. Pure Encapsulations ProSoothe II may also help support breast comfort and occasional anxiety associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Supports menstrual comfort and mood
- Helps lessen fatigue and cravings
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals. May be used daily or during the luteal phase only, as directed by a health professional.
Two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 134 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) 33 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 100 mg
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)(Albion®) 100 mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (fruit) 200 mg
- Relora® 270 mg
Patented proprietary blend of:
- magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) extract (bark) and phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) extract (bark)
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) 50 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), modified food and corn starch, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- If you are taking any psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.