Pure Encapsulations Phyto UltraComfort helps reduce occasional, minor pain by supporting healthy enzyme and immune mediator activities
- Helps reduce occasional, minor pain
- May promote musculoskeletal comfort and function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- GMO Free
2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
EachTwo (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- White willow (Salix alba) extract (bark) 535 mg (standardized to contain 15% salicin)
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) 200 mg (standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
- 5-LOXIN® - Boswellia serrata extract Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) 25 mg (standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 100 mg (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root)300 mg (standardized to contain 5% harpagosides)
- DL-phenylalanine (free-form) 120 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- This product contains salicylates. Do not take if allergic to aspirin. Do not combine with aspirin or other products containing salicylates.
- Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women. Not to be used by children (ages 18 and under).
- Do not take with anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs. If you have any health condition, particularly stomach problems or ulcers, or are taking any other medications, consult your health professional before use.
- PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.