Pure Encapsulations GlutenAssure Multivitamin is a multivitamin/mineral complex designed to support nutritional needs of those avoiding gluten
- Provides enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins to meet increased needs
- Contains unique, clinically researched Tolerase® G prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme at the level designed to target the breakdown of 500 mg gluten over 3 capsules‡
- Convenient 3-capsule dosing designed to be taken at each meal to target inadvertent dietary gluten
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
1 capsule with each meal.
Each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and as 20% beta carotene) 500 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 33 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 8.3 mcg (333 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 6.6 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 30 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3.3 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin and 50% riboflavin-5-phosphate 1.3 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and 75% niacinamide) 6.6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 50% pyridoxal-5-phosphate 8.3 mg (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE (200 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and 50% adenosylcobalamin) 333 mc
- Biotin 33 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 2 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg
- Calcium (as di-calcium malate) (DimaCal®) 50 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®) 50 mg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 23 mcg
- Copper (as copper bis-glycinate) 0.3 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.8 mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 33 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 10 mcg
- Inositol 10 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein 666 mcg
- 5-LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract Indian frankincense 33 mg
(Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)(standardized to contain 30%3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))
- Tolerase® G Prolyl endopeptidase 29,000 PPI
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.