Protec Latex Examination Gloves are lightly powdered, disposable good quality latex gloves which prove an excellent biological barrier. Protec Latex Examination Gloves are not intended for use as a chemical barrier. It is dusted with Absorbable Corn Starch powder (U.S.P).
Users should consider the circumstances of use in deciding whether to remove any residual powder on gloves before donning. Powder can be removed by wiping gloves thoroughly with a sterile wet sponge, sterile wet towel or other effective methods.
Store in a cool, dry place. DO NOT store latex gloves where temperatures may rise above 30°C (86°F). Opened boxes should be shielded from direct exposure to the sun or fluorescent lighting.
This product contains natural rubber latex. Isolated cases of allergic reactions to rubber latex or powder have been reported. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor. (Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitive individuals has not been established.)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.