Vintage Vinegar is a traditional health food made from apple cider that is unheated and unpasteurised. It contains the naturally occurring “mother of vinegar” which appears slightly cloudy. This product is made by slowly aging organic apple juice in wooden casks producing a superb vinegar for good health and zest.
|Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15 mL)|
|Calories 0||Calories from Fat 0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g|
|Ingredients: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Certification by OCIA)|
|Please note: Due to the natural components of Premier Research Lab’s supplements, ingredient levels may change between product batches. Please refer to product label if uncertain.|
Combine Vintage Vinegar to make a delicious, tasty salad dressing or to flavour soups, main dishes, sauces, dips, popcorn and more.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.