- Practitioner Range
Amazing Benefits of Turmeric - The Super Antioxidant
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a bright yellow tuber (as used in curry and mustard) that has been an important part of Eastern cultures. It has long been used for medicinal purposes in Asia to treat gastrointestinal upsets, arthritis pain, and fatigue. In traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric has been used as a tonic for the digestive system and the liver; to dispel worms, strengthen the body, and dissolve gallstones; and for menstrual irregularity and arthritis. In old Hindu texts it is described as an aromatic, stimulant, and carminative (an agent that helps expel gas from the intestines and treats colic). Valued for its medicinal properties and warm, zesty flavor, Turmeric is quickly making a name for itself in the West.
Curcuminoid - A Powerful Antioxidant
The active compounds in turmeric known as curcuminoids are potent phytonutrients that contain powerful antioxidant properties, showing activity as much as 300 times greater than that of vitamin E. Curcumins help to counteract the damaging effects of free radicals in the body, help relieve arthritis pain and stiffness, possess powerful anti-inflammatory properties, exhibit anti-tumor properties, and exert extraordinary liver protection and rejuvenation properties.
Key Benefits of Curcumin:
* Helps stimulate the flow of bile and aids in fat digestion. Normal secretions of bile is necessary for proper digestion as it alkalinizes stomach acids and helps formation of chyme.
* It's powerful ability to stimulate bile production assists the liver in detoxification
* Due to its anti-inflammatory and digestive properties, evidence suggests curcumin is beneficial for those with Chron's
* Known to help with psoriasis and other skin conditions
* May increase the formation of glutathione S transferase, an important detoxification enzyme in the liver
* Promotes circulation; shown to reduce clots
* Helps purge wastes from the blood; assists with healthy blood production
* Anti-inflammatory properties
* Clinical trials have shown curcumin to relieve arthritis pain and stiffness
* Powerful anti-tumor and cancer preventative properties
* Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties
* Highly protective against neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's
Premier Grade 10 Turmeric and Preserving Its Potency
Only the finest Organic, Grade 10 quality Indian turmeric is ground in Premier Research Labs non-toxic grinder and then immediately encapsulated in 100% vegetable capsules without any toxic excipients whatsoever. No magnesium stearate (a hydrogenated oil), talcum or silicon dioxide (ground sand) are used. Immediate encapsulation helps trap and preserve the complete spectrum of phytochemicals indigenous to well-grown nutraceuticals. Quantum Turmeric and all raw materials used by PRL, must pass photoluminescent near-infrared spectrum analysis to ensure that all raw materials are non-irradiated and not contaminated with pesticide/insecticide residues.
Quantum Turmeric, a Supplement and a Spice to Add to Your Food
Quantum Turmeric can be taken daily in capsule form or can be enjoyed as an everyday spice you add to your food. Try adding it your oatmeal, grains and beans, or vegetable dishes. Whichever way turmeric is consumed, it will provide many wonderful benefits, especially for those with health issues related to inflammation, digestive issues, and skin issues. ?
DirectionsRecommended Use: Adults and Children (age 4 and up): Take capsule 1 to 3 times daily. For special programs: Take up to 12 capsules daily.
For dietary use: 1 or 2 capsules may be opened and mixed with food.
IngredientsOrganic, Grade 10 Indian Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa) (500mg)
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules. No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form