A sulphur-containing amino acid-like nutrient, is the most abundant free amino acid in the heart and the nervous system, and supports natural detoxification processes.
Taurine plays a recognised role in the health of the brain, heart, gallbladder, eyes and the cardiovascular system. It facilitates the production of bile which aids the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
|Serving Size 1 Capsules|
|Taurine (free form)||375 mg|
|PhytoMatrix Support||160 mg|
|Lemon Verbena (leaf) (Aloysia citriodora), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Organic Prickly Pear (leaf) (Opuntia ficus-indica)|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.|
|Please note: Due to the natural components of Premier Research Lab’s supplements, ingredient levels may change between product batches. Please refer to product label if uncertain.|
Take 1 capsules, 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.