- Practitioner Range
* Multifunctional dipeptide; brain chemistry protection and anti-aging support
* Helps prevent neuronal injury
* Most effective glycation fighter naturally produced by the body
* Protects proteins from cross-linking, including cross-linking of the eyes lens and cross-linking of skin collagen (as in wrinkles)
* Protects brain cells from excitotoxicity
* Helps restore youthful skin appearance; helps prevent cellular senescence (aging)
* May help prevent muscular atrophy
* Protects proteins from formation of protein carbonyls, the prime marker of protein damage
* Inhibits damaged proteins from damaging healthy proteins and may help prevent accumulation of damaged proteins
* Rejuvenates damaged cells; helps increase their lifespan
* Can help prevent DNA chromosome damage
* May help prevent LDL lipid peroxidation
DirectionsAdults and children age 4 and up: take 1/4 teaspoon at breakfast daily; may be mixed in food.
Ingredients1/4 tsp. contains:
Servings Per Container: 30
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form