NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) is a key amino acid derived from l-cysteine. It is a powerful free radical scavenger which helps replenish glutathione, a critical tripeptide for antioxidant defense. Promotes optimal detoxification of the liver; has the ability to help chelate heavy metals. Supports respiratory health through its beneficial action on mucus secretions
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC)||300 mg|
|NAC Excel Blend||228 mg|
|Organic Tumeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum), Green Tea (leaf) Extract (Camellia sinesis)|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.|
|Please note: Due to the natural components of Premier Research Lab’s supplements, ingredient levels may change between product batches. Please refer to product label if uncertain.|
Please contact your health practitioner for more information.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I was recommended this by a friend as I was feeling run down after a flu/virus, I used it with Glutathione Complex and can't recommend it enough.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.