- Practitioner Range
Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is a semi-evergreen shrub with aromatic leaves and spikes of blue flowers. It is historically known as a sacred herb and has been cultivated in Central Europe for centuries. It has been traditionally used as a folk medicine for a wide range of complaints, especially providing support for the immune system, lungs, nerves and brain.
The Sacred Herb. Hyssop is a name of Greek origin, adopted from the Greekazob(meaningsacred herb). It is alluded to in the Bible when David said:Purge me with Hyssop, and I shall be clean.(Psalms 51:7) It was also on a hyssop twig that water in a sponge was passed to Jesus on the cross (John 19:20). In the 10th century, Benedictine monks introduced hyssop in food preparation, to ward off lice, for wounds, to reduce swelling and to boost the immune system.
Hyssop is loaded with a wide array of health-promoting phytochemicals, including flavonoids, marrubin, limonene, rosmarinic and caffeic acids, special glycosides called hyssopin and diosmine along with camphene, sabinene, pinanones, beta-pinene, pinocamphone, and isopinocamphone. It contains numerous monoterpenes, sequiterpenes, monoterpenols, sesquiterpenols and phenolic ethers.
Hyssop Key Benefits:
* Broad spectrum immune-specific support; proven anti-viral support
* Targeted immune support for nerves, brain, lungs, liver and lymphatic system
* Contains special glycosides called hyssopin and diosmine
* Promotes extraordinary DNA repair; supports healthy histamine response and activity with proven immune-boosting power
* Cold season support by promoting healthy mucus membranes in the lung and throat
* Especially useful during dental detoxification and dental concerns
* Stimulates healthy blood circulation and blood purification
* Supports liver detoxification, especially during immune concerns
* Proven powerful DNA repair support
* Gentle action; does not initiate a heavy detoxification load to the kidneys/liver
* In complex immune-specific problems, use with Soma Complex and/or Wild Yew Complex
* To learn more about its amazing benefits read Research on Hyssop ?
DirectionsAdults or children (age 4 and up): Take 1 capsule 3 times daily. For special programs: Up to 12 capsules can be taken daily.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
Proprietary Blend (385 mg)
European Hyssop (aerial) (Hyssopus officinalis), Grade A Japanese Green Tea Extract (leaf) (Camellia sinensis), Grade 10 Indian Noni (fruit, seed) (Morinda citrifolia), Wild-grown Blue Green Algae (whole) (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae), Protease, Lipase, Amylase, Cellulase, Invertase, Lactase, Maltase, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pepsin
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules. No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form