- Practitioner Range
PRL Estro Flavone is for women with hormone-related health concerns, supporting optimal hormone balance may provide significant relief and may result in improvement in common symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome), perimenopause, and menopause.
* Promotes healthy hormone balance, especially estrogen metabolism and detoxification, in women of all ages.
* Effectively modulates overall estrogenic activity to help provide significant relief from common symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome) such as cramping, irritability and breast tenderness, as well as symptoms of perimenopause and menopause such as hot flushes, occasional mood swings and sleep imbalances.
* Helps eliminate toxic estrogen mimics locked in hormone and neurological receptor sites
* Promotes preferred pathways of estrogen metabolism, including the conversion of estradiol to 2-hydroxyestrone, a weaker estrogen that may help protect estrogen-sensitive tissues.
* Detoxifies potentially carcinogenic 16-hydroxyestrone and produces the beneficial protective antioxidant
* Often used post-HRT Therapy or after other toxic drug exposures
DirectionsAdults or children age 4 and up: Take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times daily. For special programs, up to 12 capsules may be taken daily.
IngredientsEach Vcap contains:
Proprietary blend (480 mg)of:
South American Red Clover (blossom) (Trifolium pra.), Chinese Non-GMO Isoflavones (fermented concentrate, non-GMO soy source), European Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus off.), Chinese Non-pesticided Royal Jelly Concentrate (6%), DIM (Diindolylmethane), European Beta-sitosterol and Sterolins, Central American Nopal Cactus (pad) (Opuntia ficus-indica), Unheated, Nonirradiated North Atlantic Kelp (fronds) (Laminaria dig.), Marine Coral Mineral Concentrate (lead-free), Unheated, Free-Form Amino Acids (organic rice source), Bromelain Enzymes (from pineapple), Papain Enzymes (from papaya), Highly Purified Plant Enymes (Protease, Lipase, Amylase, Cellulase, Invertase, Lactase, Maltase).
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form