A rich vitamin B12 in a probiotic culture for superior absorption and utilisation (containing preferred forms methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, and hydroxycobalamin). Provides premier B12 support that is also suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
|Serving Size 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 mL)|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin)||1,000 mcg|
|fermented in a probiotic culture1|
|Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Organic Cane Sugar|
|1Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic alcohol.|
|Please note: Due to the natural components of Premier Research Lab’s supplements, ingredient levels may change between product batches. Please refer to product label if uncertain.|
Take 1/4 teaspoon mixed in 115 mL of water daily. Shake gently before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.