Polaramine tablets provide relief from from allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery and itchy eyes, associated with hayfever. Polaramine also reduces itching caused by sandfly, mosquito and other insect bites as well as allergic reactions produced by contact with other substances. Polaramine helps to relieve the skin irritation caused by hives.
The Adult dose of Polaramine is 1 tablets every 6 hours. after the initial relief is obtained, the dosage may be reduced to one tablet as required.
Children 6-12 years: Half a tablet every 6 hours
Use Polaramine Syrup for children under 6 years of age
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg.
Drowsiness can occur - avoid driving or operating machinery until response is observed. Other medication such as hypnotics, sedatives and tranquillisers may potentiate the sedative effect. Avoid alcohol. Do not take with MAOI antidepressants.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.