Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus contains, hypertonic seawater with eucalyptus essential oil and extract of wild mint. The solution also retains the richness of all the important minerals and microelements contained in seawater, such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc. The concentration of salt in the sea water helps to reduce swelling.
How to Use
Adults and children over 6 years of age: One spray in each nostril up to 6 times daily.
- Blow your nose.Shake the bottle before use.
- Remove the protective cap of the spray.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by performing a few pumping motions until an even spray is released into the air.
- Be careful not to spray in the eyes or mouth.
- Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two fingers.
- Lean the head forward slightly and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Spray while breathing and breathe in gently through the nose.
- Repeat in the other nostril.Allow the product to act for a few minutes.
- Do not blow the nose during this time, but wipe it if necessary.
- Then, blow the nose if needed.
Do not use
- In children under 6 years of age
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use
If you’ve had a recent nasal operation or injury.
Warnings & cautions
If congestion persists for more than 10 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- For hygiene reasons, each spray should only be used by one person.
- Where nasal irritation is present, transient tingling may occur during use.
- After each use, wash the nozzle with hot water, dry it and put the protective cap back on.
Keep the product out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use the product after the expiry date shown on the packaging.
Do not use the product for more than 6 months after first opening.
Store below 25°C. Store in the original package.
Sea water (hypertonic at 2.2 % sea salt concentration), essential oil of Eucalyptus globulus, extract of Mentha arvensis.
Propellant gas free.