Blocked nose? Try Otrivin nasal spray/nose drops (for Children). Otrivin is a nasal decongestant. It is effective in treating nasal congestion and provides quick relief from nasal discomfort due to colds, allergies and sinusitis Specially formulated for children age over 6 year and up to 11 years of age.
The nose should be cleared and the head inclined as far back as possible.
After application the head should be brought well forward and turned slowly from side to side.
1 to 2 drops per nostril, 2-3 times a day.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.05% w/v.
if congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.