Oral-B SATINfloss’s two-layered design effectively removes plaque and food particles to help prevent cavities, offering a simple and easy way to greatly improve the health of your teeth and gums.
- Has special ribbon-like fiber, helping it slide comfortably between teeth
- Is easy to insert and handle to help you reach even tight spots
- Lets you know it’s working by adding a burst of mint freshness
- Is gentle on gums and fingers for your comfort
Directions1. Wind: Wind 18 inches of floss around middle fingers of each hand. Pinch floss between thumbs and index fingers, leaving a one- to two-inch length in between. Use thumbs to direct floss between upper teeth.
2. Guide: Keep a one- to two-inch length of floss taut between fingers. Use index fingers to guide floss between contacts of the lower teeth.
3. Glide: Gently guide floss between the teeth by using a zig-zag motion. DO NOT SNAP FLOSS BETWEEN YOUR TEETH. Contour floss around the side of the tooth.
4. Slide: Slide floss up and down against the tooth surface and under the gum line. Floss each tooth thoroughly with a clean section of floss.
WarningsKeep out of reach of small children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.