OPI Nail Lacquer I'm Not Really a Waitress is a vivacious chianti red nail polish. A pink so deep, it's almost red. Devious! Draw their gazes with pearly, opalescent coverage. Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula. Use your nail polish shade with OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat for extended wear.
- Up to seven days of wear.
- Fast-drying formula.
- Over 200 shades to choose from.
How To Use
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.