Omron HEM7121 Blood Pressure Monitor Standard is a convenient and compact blood pressure monitor. It gives precise and accurate blood pressure readings for correct results. Plus, it provides user-friendly features with its hassle-free operation. Gives users a comfortable experience while measuring their blood pressure.
- One Touch Use: Operates with a simple, single touch
- 30 Reading Memory: Allows you to review 30 reading memory
- Irregular Hearbeat Indicator: Warns you of abnormal heartbeat reading
- Hypertension Indicator: Warns you if readings reach hypertensive levels
- Cuff Wrapping Guide: Indicates if the cuff is placed properly
- Body Movement Indicator: Indicates if motion is detected while measuring
- Enhanced Intellisense System
- Small, compact feature
- Soft Cuff: Size is 22cm -42cm, fits medium to large
- Added with AC adapter (optional)
Key features of Omron HEM7121 Blood Pressure Monitor Standard
- Provides accuracy by giving only precise blood pressure readings
- Provides fast, accurate results just by pressing the button once
- Measures your blood pressure and instantly warns of irregular heartbeat readings
- Enables you to monitor your health while at home
Tips while using Omron HEM7121 Blood Pressure Monitor Standard
- Refrain from eating, drinking, doing exercise, drinking alcohol or taking a bath 30 minutes prior to taking your blood pressure reading.
- Before measuring your blood pressure, sit restfully for 5 minutes while laying your feet flat on a level floor surface.
Omron HEM-7203 Blood Pressure Monitor provides easy upper arm blood pressure measurement.
Blood Pressure Level Indicator
Functions as a useful guide to high blood pressure.
Systolic Blood Pressure - Above 135 mmHg
Diastolic Blood Pressure - Above 85 mmHg
This criteria is for home blood pressure measurement.
Correct Measurement Posture
To take a measurement, you need to be relaxed and comfortably seated, under comfortable room temperature. No eating, smoking or exercising 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
• Sit on a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
• Sit upright with your back straight.
• The cuff should be at the same level as your heart.
Contents: Main unit, M size cuff, storage case, Instruction Manual, & 4 AA batteries