Omron HEM7322 Premium Blood Pressure Monitor features a cutting edge technology when it comes to measurement of blood pressure. Equipped with the Enhanced Intellisense System and added with the Cuff Wrapping Guide, it allows for maximized and efficient user-friendly interface. Because monitoring your health should be done with ease and comfort!
- One Touch Use: Operates with a simple, single touch
- 90 Reading Memory: Allows you to review 90 reading memory
- Irregular Hearbeat Indicator: Warns you of abnormal heartbeat reading
- Cuff Wrapping Guide: Indicates if the cuff is placed properly
- Body Movement Indicator: Indicates if motion is detected while measuring
- Enhanced Intellisense System
- Portable and lightweight feature
- Soft Fit Cuff: Size is 22cm -42cm, fits medium to large
- Displays time and date
- Averaging function: Calculates average of last 3 readings
- Color Blood Pressure Level Indicator
- Compatible with HeartSure APP
- Extra large LCD display for easier viewing
- Comes with its own carry bag and quick read
- Added with AC adapter (optional)
Key features of Omron HEM-7322 Premium Blood Pressure Monitor
- Provides accuracy by giving only precise blood pressure readings
- Provides fast, accurate results just by pressing the button once
- Measures your blood pressure and instantly warns of irregular heartbeat readings
- Enables you to monitor your health while at home
Tips while using Omron HEM-7322 Premium Blood Pressure Monitor
- Refrain from eating, drinking, doing exercise, drinking alcohol or taking a bath 30 minutes prior to taking your blood pressure reading.
- Before measuring your blood pressure, sit restfully for 5 minutes while laying your feet flat on a level floor surface.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.