Omron HEM-7320 Blood Pressure Monitor Ultra Premium is a hi-end technology in measuring blood pressure readings. It’s completely hassle-free and convenient to use so monitoring your health is as easy as pressing a single button. It features the Enhanced Intellisense system to ensure accuracy and precision results, as well as the Cuff Wrapping Guide for maximum efficiency. Who says you can’t monitor your health while at home?
- One Touch Use: Operates with a simple, single touch
- 90 Reading Memory: Allows you to review 90 reading memory
- Irregular Hearbeat Indicator: Warns you of abnormal heartbeat reading
- Hypertension Indicator: Warns you if readings reach hypertensive levels
- Cuff Wrapping Guide: Indicates if the cuff is placed properly
- Body Movement Indicator: Indicates if motion is detected while measuring
- Enhanced Intellisense System
- Portable and lightweight feature
- Easy Fit Cuff: Size is 22cm -42cm, fits medium to large
- Easy Positioning Arm Wrap: Flexible and pre-formed shape
- Displays time and date
- Averaging function: Calculates average of last 3 readings
- Compatible with HeartSure APP
- Extra large LCD display for easier viewing
- Comes with its own carry bag
- Added with AC adapter (optional)
Key features of Omron HEM-7320 Blood Pressure Monitor Ultra Premium
- Provides accuracy by giving only precise blood pressure readings
- Provides fast, accurate results just by pressing the button once
- Measures your blood pressure and instantly warns of irregular heartbeat readings
- Enables you to monitor your health while at home
Tips while using Omron HEM-7320 Blood Pressure Monitor Ultra Premium
- Refrain from eating, drinking, doing exercise, drinking alcohol or taking a bath 30 minutes prior to taking your blood pressure reading.
- Before measuring your blood pressure, sit restfully for 5 minutes while laying your feet flat on a level floor surface.
Always read the label and use as directed. Vitamins and minerals are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.